Skip to content
- Electroflo electronic urinal flushing controls sit neatly above the urinal bowl and can be used with confidence in most commercial applications.
- Use in conjunction with DC Pipe Interrupter to prevent bacteria contaminating the mains water supply
- Provides infra-red urinal flushing after each urinal has been used.
- Urinal flushing is activated when the user has moved away from the urinal.
- Flushing time can be adjusted from 3-20 seconds.
- Suitable for pressures of 0.3 – 8.0 bar.
- The sensor has a range of 55cm and is adjustable.
- Hygiene flushes every 24 hours.
- Sensor and sensor plates come with 15mm push-fit connector and ½” BSP connectors respectively and can be easily installed into partitioning materials and tiles.
- Spares are readily available.
- Deliver as little as 1 litre of water per flush to deliver significant savings compared with traditional petcocks.
- Supports BREEAM.
- 35mm diameter sensor surround or choice of sensor plates.
- 9V externally mounted battery or mains powered.